My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogging Again?

This seems like a pointless gesture, since no one reads this blog, but I can't bring myself to abandon the medium entirely. The last month has seen much activity -- a cruise, work-related trips, child care concerns -- that interfered with active blogging. Nonetheless, I will maintain this site as a means of recording some thoughts, even if the potential for generating threads of conversation is diminsihing. That's what I set this site up for, so if former frequent correspondents lioke ChefJeff still view the site, respond to this post and I will try to revive frequent blogging.

Monk

<< Home