My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Thursday, February 10, 2005

You Now Have Four Years To Reach Minimum Safe Distance

What the heck is the Left thinking? Liberals of late seem bent on setting the ship’s computer of their political stakes on “self-destruct.”

How else do you account for this?

Or this?

Or this? (Bio here. There’s substantial dispute about whether this dude, who’s made his career as a Professional American Indian (PAI), has even a drop of Amerind blood in his treasonous veins)

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this? (Much less this!)

Or this?

Or this? (Which initiated this wonderful Blogger Smackdown)

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this? (Or, for that matter, this, this, this, this….)

The barking moonbat element, of course, can always be relied upon to provide political street theater of a sort that causes maximum political damage to their interests. That’s why I love them so.

Still, others see strategy where I see only the Left’s true nature showing through (due to frustration I suppose). I mean, Ted Kennedy and Howard Dean are now the Democrats' chosen mouthpieces. This isn’t strategery, it’s suicide.

I personally have no problem with this. The Left could withdraw into the fever swamps and pull their tinfoil hats down over their eyes and ears for the next fifty years and it wouldn’t hurt my feelings. In fact, it would be a boon to America and the world, as the rougher, more realistic men and women destined to rule got about the business of leading without idiots impeding their progress. And it would keep us entertained. I love Jeanine Garofalo. I love Margaret Cho. My life would be diminished if people like this gave up being pure ass-hat nut-bags and started sounding like Condi Rice.

I suspect I have friends who disagree. I suppose they might make the argument that having only one sane political party on the national scene isn’t intellectually or culturally healthy.

Long before 2008 such Democrats may find themselves screaming, “Mother! I turned the cooling unit back on, Mother!” If you are one such, let’s hear from you…

<< Home