My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Guest Blogging

My family and I are transferring cassocks, galoshes, and other assorted hermetic wear to a new cave, hence blogging on my part has been and will continue to be light for the next week or so.

In the meantime, Chefjef has been gracious enough to guest blog. I have several thoughtful articles in the qeue and will release them on an unsuspecting world one or two a day until I run out or receive more. I will post my own comments on them later.

In the meantime, enjoy--thanks again, Chefjef!

Monk

<< Home