My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What Kinda 'Murcan Y'all Talkin', Anyway?

Here's a clever little glurge-bot that you might have fun with:



Your Linguistic Profile:



55% General American English

25% Dixie

20% Yankee

0% Midwestern

0% Upper Midwestern




You see my results above. Click on the link to try it yourself. I think it somewhat unfair that there are no "Gansta" and "Spanglish" categories, however.

Finally, I may be a greater proportion "Dixie" than "Yankee" (and an Alabamian to boot), but I still would have fought for Lincoln and Liberty Too.

The Union Forever!

Ulysses S. Monk

[Bow to and pray for Jim at ThinkingRight]

<< Home