My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

And This Week's Darwin Award Goes To....



...this former football player, DEA agent, and "professional" gun handler. Smoking Gun (appropriately enough) has the video. Watch and laugh or cry, your choice.

This genius is now suing the DEA for letting the video of his foolishness slip onto the internet. Will he win? That's a loaded question. I think he's just shooting himself in the foot (again).

Monk

Update 12 Apr 06:
KANH comments:

"I don't wanna shoot you, and you don't wanna be dead!" - sorry it's the first thing that came to mind.

OK did he think that giving ed. talks might be bad for his undercover gig?!

He is a great example of why the 3rd amendment is important...if this is who the government see's fit to arm.

Amen. Or perhaps, "I don't want to shoot myself and you don't want to see me do it..."

The Third Amendment take is an interesting one and I'd certainly not want this Government version of Bozo housed in my home, but it's at least as much a Second Amendment issue. I feel safer with competent civilians bearing arms keeping such "professionals" trustworthy.

<< Home