My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Honourable Muslim from Minnesota

Keith Ellison, occaisionally known as Kieth Ellison Mohammed, is "poised to become the first muslim in Congresss."

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Here's a little bit about the guy.

And here's what the predictably Bluestate Norm Coleman has to say (the liberals' Keith Ellison talking points):

I am tired of being whipped into a froth by floggers and bloggers who want me to worry how bad my life will be if fanatic taxi drivers make me walk home with my wine, or if Sharia law should force women to veil their faces (a proposal that has some appeal to it, depending upon the face). And I am tired of how Fifth District candidate Keith Ellison, poised to become the first Muslim in Congress, is being ripped for the intifada when his only concrete bad was not paying his parking tickets. In this Congress, that makes him a Boy Scout. After Tuesday, you can stop calling him Muslim. And start calling him The Honorable Muslim from Minnesota.

Monk

<< Home