My Photo
Name:
Location: Montgomery Area, Alabama, United States

Former BUFF driver; self-styled military historian; paid (a lot) to write about beating plowshares into swords; NOT Foamy the Squirrel, contrary to all appearances. Wesleyan Jihadi Name: Sibling Railgun of Reasoned Discourse

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Christian Carnival LXXVII: The Jedi Edition



The latest Christian Carnival is up at Bible Archive.

I haven't had time to digest this week's entries yet, much less post to the carnival, since I've been getting my old house ready for renters who arrive Saturday and I've been trying to connect and learn the inticacies of the first piece of new stereo / home theater equipment I've bought in ten years: Yamaha's RX-V4600.

I'll be busy for awhile...but please check out the Carnival!

Monk

<< Home